Friday, December 14, 2007

Seeding for 2008

Practicing with Marc Holzman and the Guerilla Yoga in LA. Photo by Martin Herrera

I hope this email finds you fully enjoying the Holiday season. I have decided to make year-end resolutions for a change. Here they are: I am celebrating life and love with food that is good for me, I am enjoying parties and gatherings or I am not attending them at all, I am planting trees on people's behalf rather than buying gifts, I am turning off my computer after 8pm and I am staying healthy throughtout the season. Amen!

Aren't those great seeds for 2008?

And talking about 2008, I am very excited to share that in February I will be teaching The Business of Yoga at the Loyola Marymount University Yoga extension program.

Last but not least, get ready for the new year with our last free teleclass on creating a vision for 2008.

With heartfelt gratitude for the many opportunities you give me to share and serve you. I look forward to another year of growth, joy and light in your company.


Warmly,
Clara

No comments: