Friday, October 17, 2008

Should we talk about the economy?

I was lucky to be in LA for the Global Mala Project, 2008,
photo by Martin Herrera.

Should we allow ourselves to worry about the economic situation? Can we focus on your practice and invite your students to do the same or is that "alienation with a halo on"?

Read my other post "What if Krishna was our financial advisor?" for my opnion. Though I am often in the States, I am living abroad, and somehow, I am an outsider. You tell me if that disqualifies my opinion, or if it enriches it with a fresh perspective.

I am just back from 2 weeks in the US. I went to NY where I assisted my business partner Tevis Gale in a Corporate Yoga Teacher training at the Omega Institute. The program was so great we are already booked for May 2009! Then I crossed to the other coast and did my second Business of Yoga program at the Loyola Marymount University in LA. This was also very well received and I'm in their calendar for July 2009. In the meantime, I am busy here in Uruguay, offering corporate meditation and stress-reduction programs. There's so much to do here! It's both inspiring and frustrating, depending on the day.

I look forward to an opportunity to see you (or hear from you) soon.

While my 2009 calendar is still being cooked, I have a few more events for this year, including 3 teleclasses. Do join me!

To the light and strenght that thrives in your heart,
Clara

No comments: